Friday, February 19, 2010

the bridegroom...

Hey all,

You're 2 days into Lent. How are you doing? The great news is you've raised your standards. You've said, "I can be more than I've been up till now. I can love more. I can be even closer to God. I can be even more free from sin." Right? That's a good thing, so give yourself a pat on the back. You are making progress...

Today (Friday) the bridegroom is taken away. Time to fast. But come Sunday, it's time to party again. Sundays are not in the 40 days of Lent. So what? So unless you're fasting from sin (or from something you are planning to never do again), give yourself the chance to feast, to party. Sunday is the day of the bridegroom. Friday is the day the bridegroom was taken away... Life is a balance. Why not live both fasting and feasting with all your heart?...

God bless,
Live from your heart,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment